Sunday 23 June 2013

Clothes Haul and lunch

*3*

Hi. everyone,

Hope everyone's been treating themself and enjoying life because I know that I have :D because I've finished all of my exams I no longer have to go to school, so I've just been out and about.

I went shopping yesterday because there are HUGE sales everywhere, for jewellery and clothes as part of the summer sale. These are great becuase on some items you get up to 70% off!!! That's loads!!! This means you can stock up on a new wardrobe without hurting your piggy bank.

I know that I get super excited when I see really good sales because sometimes I notice items that I love but are overpriced but a sale means I can run back to the shop and see if the price has been reduced. Also, it means I can buy lots of different things that I want for the future or now for the same price as a few originial pieces, so it's a really good bargain.

Therefore, today's post is all about my shopping haul where I bought lots of summery items practical to wear with many things that I already have at home. I went to shops including Topshop, New Look, H&M, Zara, Miss Selfridge and Bank but I didn't purchase items from all the shops. Some stuff was still pricey so I thought about how much I actually loved them and whether I really should get it. ^_^ And so the ones that I couldn't bear to part from were these...

I got a handful of new tops because I wear more blousy style shirts rather than t-shirts because I think they are comfier, prettier and cuter. Two of these tops of peplum styles, something which I don't actually own, but they weren't too puffy and were a nice length so I purchased them.These three tops were from H&M at 7 pounds each.

 I love the colour of this top, a dusty pink and look at the back, a little bow. Anything with bows really pull at my heart strings ~ ~ ~

 

Another top, a pretty grey colour, and I adore the lace on the sides, it's not too big and see through which I like, so it's not revealing. The detail is gorgeous, simple but sophisticated. Actually, my mum bought this and the other two but because she's like the same size as me, she said we could share :P






                                 More bows, the pattern just won me over and because it's cute and girly.





 A cardigan, grey again but this time if you look more closely, you can see there are mini multi-coloured dots on it, as if sometimes flicked paint on to you in an organised and not messy may. The subtle pop of colours really lifts this cardigan from being too plain .Plus, it has pockets and the length is perfect. It's a long cardigan that would cover shorts and it tightens slightly at the wrists making it more practical.





 Shorts!!! baby pink colour, aah I adore it. I bought these from zara for 15.99 pounds (I think it was 1/2 price) and was so happy they had my size because I'm quite small (156cm) so it's hard to find the correct size. BUT the gods were on my size and there was one size 6 :3 Yayaah The colour is so pretty with many other shops not selling shorts in a colour like this. Therefore, it's unique! And, once again it's a good length because I don't like shorts which are too short but these cover perfectly :D






Finally, this light blue coloured jacket thing that ties together. I have been looking for one of these for a while after seeing lots of ulzzangs and korean fashion featuring it. Typically, I see the girls wearing it over a dress, short skirt or shorts and it looks adorable. Once again they had a size 6 and it costed 12 pounds :D Bonus point- It's light coloured I prefer a lighter blue than a darker denim blue so it's really idea for me. It's shorter than usual so sits perfectly at my waist.




Through these bargain buys, I was able to save A LOT of money which I', very pleased with and now I can wear these with loads of different things and now my summer wardrobe is complete! Go check out sales need your area to find some good buys because it's often when you're not looking for things that you find them ;)

 So the day out was with my sister and my mum and we had japanese food for lunch, I think Japanese is my favourite cuisine. We ate Japanese pancake known as Okonomiyaki, it was filled with seafood and shredded cabbage before being topped wtih japanese mayonnaise, okonomiyaki sauce and bonita flakes. It was super yummy!!! Which is why, when I'm older and have the chance to go to Japan, I'll definitely make sure that I try out the real okonomiyakis. My sister and I will be making a version of this so I'll post the recipe if it's successful. We also ate vegetable gyoza....mmmm <3





 Oh and I stayed hydrated drinking this. It was a little sour so i wasn't too big on it, but I love drinking baby coconuts! It's very refreshing.




 I hope you enjoyed my long post and will come back soon, I will be writing my next post on a Loreal gel eye liner and a recipe for the perfect japanese sponge cream cake with fresh fruit!!!

Hope you find lots of bargain buys too <3

No comments:

Post a Comment